We want to make sure you are aware that:
• A video consultation will not be exactly the same, and may not be as complete, as a face-to-face service.
• There could be some technical problems that affect the quality of a video visit.
Please confirm you understand the limitations of a health service provided online and are happy to proceed.
• If the video visit does not achieve everything that is needed, you will be given a choice about what to do next. This could include a follow up face-to-face visit, or a second video visit.
• You can change your mind and stop using video consultations at any time, including in the middle of a video visit.
• This will not make any difference to your right to ask for and receive health care.